Search Quotes and Insights or the Entire Web

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Planning!

"He, who every morning plans the transactions of the day, and follows that plan, carries a thread that will guide him through a labyrinth of the most busy life."

Victor Hugo, February 26, 1802 - May 22, 1885. French poet. Romantic writer.
As a leftist he supported the Republicans and the European Union. His best works are Les Misérables and Notre-Dame de Paris. He defended the human rights during the reign of King Louis Philippe in 1841 and spoke criticized the death penalty and the social injustice standing in the line defending the freedom of the press and calling for self-government for Poland. He criticized Napoleon when the late seized power in 1851 and confiscated democracy. Hugo fled to Brussels then to Jersey until he settled with his family on Guemsey.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am always planning my time good. I work more than 14 hours daily even in weekends these days because I have a dream I want come true.

http://www.child-book-publishing-ezine.com/moms-solfege.html

Anonymous said...

Those motivational quotes help to acquire the wisdom from those who know it.

http://www.child-book-publishing-ezine.com/rss-feeds.html

Anonymous said...

I have built another wow blog at wordpress

Anonymous said...

Hey, I invite you to see my hot blog too...

Khalid Osman's Squidoo Network